Hi,

I tried the one in your link under repository replication and followed what was instructed there.
I also changed the pre-revprop-change hook script based on the example given there and so as the start-commit hook.
But when I performed the 'svnsync initialize' command, I got this error:
     svnsync: E170001: Authorization Failed

Here are the scripts I put in the pre-revprop-change hook
#!/bin/sh

USER="$3"

if [ "$USER" = "syncuser" ]; then exit 0; fi

echo "Only the syncuser user may change revision properties" >&2
exit 1
And for the start-commit hook:
#!/bin/sh

USER="$2"

if [ "$USER" = "syncuser" ]; then exit 0; fi

echo "Only the syncuser user may commit new revisions" >&2
exit 1

Those are exactly the same scripts that was on the book.
I also did what David told me to do, to create another pre-revprop-change hook script with 'exit 0' and save it in .bat but also received the same error.

Can anyone tell me what should I do to succesfuly erform the initialize command?

Thanks so much,

Honey

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:57 AM, Honeylyn O. Fukuoka <honeylyn@menue.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this.
> We are using snserve not Apache...
> Will this link still work with us?

Yes (please read the links to the documentation you've been provided).
But not with an HTTP URL for your source repository. If you're using
svnserve, your URL should be svn://

--
HONEYLYN O. FUKUOKA
System Administrator