subversion-users mailing list archives

From Les Mikesell <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install SVN from YUM, change Sqlite3 library path
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:44:53 GMT
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Tilsley, Jerry M.
<jmtilsley@st-claire.org> wrote:
> The repository is the basic one for RHEL 6.2, I haven't added any others.  The issue
is that this is installed by root, so it finds one set of libraries and compiles for that.
 Then when my other user tries to commit I get the error that Sqlite was compiled for 3.6.20
but using 3.6.4.  I need this to be installed and compiled with the 3.6.4, but I cannot figure
out how to get yum to pull that one in.

Sorry, I'm going by a Centos install which is usually the same but
maybe there is some difference.   On Centos, sqlite 3.6.20 is the
current stock version and what other packages should expect.   I'd
look at the problem the other way and figure out why your other user
has something out of date in his library path.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell@gmail.com