subversion-users mailing list archives

From Mat Booth <mat.bo...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Displaying commit logs via Apache / mod_dav_svn
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:35:29 GMT
On 14 August 2012 01:30, Daevid Vincent <daevid@daevid.com> wrote:
> I've used (and love) http://trac.edgewall.org/
>
> Awesome integration with SVN plus a Wiki and Bugtracker to boot (all tied together so
you can reference commits or pages from each other. It has a lovely AJAXy source tree browser,
with diff tools, and all sorts of joy. It's FREE too.

There is an Apache fork of Trac called Bloodhound in the incubator if
you are interested in trying it out:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki

--
Mat Booth