subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bloggs <coolst...@aol.com>
Subject webdav litmus test and propget
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 13:08:41 GMT

I ran the litmus webdav tests against a new apache/webdav/subversion install, and the litmus
tests fail many tests concering propget.  This accords with my experience trying to use propset/propget
from the cadaver command line webdav client.


Is this a known bug, or is it a defect in my installation?  My configuration did have an Apache
LIMIT directive, but I've removed that so that there are no limited methods, yet still the
problem persists.


CentOS 5.6
Apache/2.2.3
svn, version 1.6.11 (r934486)
litmus-0.13


The output from the litmus test follows below...


Regards,


Joe



-> running `basic':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. options............... pass
 3. put_get............... pass
 4. put_get_utf8_segment.. pass
 5. put_no_parent......... WARNING: MKCOL with missing intermediate gave 404, should be 409
    ...................... pass (with 1 warning)
 6. mkcol_over_plain...... pass
 7. delete................ pass
 8. delete_null........... pass
 9. delete_fragment....... pass
10. mkcol................. pass
11. mkcol_again........... pass
12. delete_coll........... pass
13. mkcol_no_parent....... WARNING: MKCOL with missing intermediate gave 404, should be 409
(RFC2518:8.3.1)
    ...................... pass (with 1 warning)
14. mkcol_with_body....... pass
15. finish................ pass
<- summary for `basic': of 16 tests run: 16 passed, 0 failed. 100.0%
-> 2 warnings were issued.
-> running `copymove':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. copy_init............. pass
 3. copy_simple........... pass
 4. copy_overwrite........ pass
 5. copy_nodestcoll....... WARNING: COPY to non-existant collection '/svn/repos/litmus/nonesuch'
gave '404 Not Found' not 409 (RFC2518:S8.8.5)
    ...................... pass (with 1 warning)
 6. copy_cleanup.......... pass
 7. copy_coll............. pass
 8. copy_shallow.......... pass
 9. move.................. pass
10. move_coll............. pass
11. move_cleanup.......... pass
12. finish................ pass
<- summary for `copymove': of 13 tests run: 13 passed, 0 failed. 100.0%
-> 1 warning was issued.
-> running `props':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. propfind_invalid...... pass
 3. propfind_invalid2..... pass
 4. propfind_d0........... pass
 5. propinit.............. pass
 6. propset............... pass
 7. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/neon/litmus/}prop9)
 8. propextended.......... pass
 9. propmove.............. pass
10. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/neon/litmus/}prop9)
11. propdeletes........... pass
12. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/neon/litmus/}prop9)
13. propreplace........... pass
14. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/neon/litmus/}prop9)
15. propnullns............ pass
16. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {}nonamespace)
17. prophighunicode....... pass
18. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/neon/litmus/}high-unicode)
19. propremoveset......... pass
20. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/neon/litmus/}removeset)
21. propsetremove......... pass
22. propget............... pass
23. propvalnspace......... pass
24. propwformed........... pass
25. propinit.............. pass
26. propmanyns............ pass
27. propget............... FAIL (No value given for property {http://example.com/kappa}somename)
28. propcleanup........... pass
29. finish................ pass
<- summary for `props': of 30 tests run: 22 passed, 8 failed. 73.3%
-> running `locks':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. options............... pass
 3. precond............... pass
 4. init_locks............ pass
 5. put................... pass
 6. lock_excl............. pass
 7. discover.............. pass
 8. refresh............... FAIL (LOCK refresh on `/svn/repos/litmus/lockme': 412 Precondition
Failed)
 9. notowner_modify....... pass
10. notowner_lock......... pass
11. owner_modify.......... pass
12. notowner_modify....... pass
13. notowner_lock......... pass
14. copy.................. pass
15. cond_put.............. pass
16. fail_cond_put......... pass
17. cond_put_with_not..... pass
18. cond_put_corrupt_token pass
19. complex_cond_put...... pass
20. fail_complex_cond_put. pass
21. unlock................ pass
22. fail_cond_put_unlocked pass
23. lock_shared........... FAIL (LOCK on `/svn/repos/litmus/lockme': 400 Bad Request)
24. notowner_modify....... SKIPPED
25. notowner_lock......... SKIPPED
26. owner_modify.......... SKIPPED
27. double_sharedlock..... SKIPPED
28. notowner_modify....... SKIPPED
29. notowner_lock......... SKIPPED
30. unlock................ SKIPPED
31. prep_collection....... pass
32. lock_collection....... FAIL (LOCK on `/svn/repos/litmus/lockcoll/': 500 Internal Server
Error)
33. owner_modify.......... SKIPPED
34. notowner_modify....... SKIPPED
35. refresh............... SKIPPED
36. indirect_refresh...... SKIPPED
37. unlock................ SKIPPED
38. unmapped_lock......... WARNING: LOCK on unmapped url returned 200 not 201 (RFC4918:S7.3)
    ...................... pass (with 1 warning)
39. unlock................ pass
40. finish................ pass
-> 12 tests were skipped.
<- summary for `locks': of 29 tests run: 26 passed, 3 failed. 89.7%
-> 1 warning was issued.
-> running `http':
 0. init.................. pass
 1. begin................. pass
 2. expect100............. pass
 3. finish................ pass
<- summary for `http': of 4 tests run: 4 passed, 0 failed. 100.0%



 

Mime
View raw message