subversion-users mailing list archives

From Chris J Smith <chris.sm...@intelliflo.com>
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:17:35 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible via repository hooks, configuration or otherwise to prevent
check ins from a subdirectory in a working copy?

For example, our repository structure is: /project/trunk. We want people to commit only on
the root directory /project/trunk and not /project/trunk/folder

The motivation for this is that our project builds as an entirety only and it stops people
messing up the mergeinfo and integration environment.

Best Regards,

Chris Smith

(apologies for the following signature - unfortunately I cannot remove it)
--

Best Tech/ Software Provider- PA Awards 3 years running, voted for by Financial Advisers.

The information contained in this message is confidential and may also be privileged. It is
intended only for the addressee named above. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee (or responsible
for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator immediately by
return message and destroy the original message. This message and any attachments have been
scanned for viruses prior to leaving the originators network. The originator does not guarantee
the security of this message and will not be responsible for any damages arising from any
alteration of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. Registered
in England No. 05206315. Registered Office IntelliFlo Limited, Quarrydown, 21E Rydens Road,
Walton on Thames, KT12 3AB.