Hi Team,

Please let me where do I find the binary package for Amazon linux subversion rpm

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

N.Suresh

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message