subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Restricting access to old revisions of a project?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:47:21 GMT

On Feb 3, 2012, at 06:14, Chris Evans wrote:

> I've had a request to restrict access to revisions of certain SVN projects in a repository
older than a set revision number. My repo is accessed via Apache HTTPS. Has anybody had any
experience of this or would know where to start? I'm guessing it could be possible in the
httpd config to deny access if the http request contains the revision, but I'm not sure what
modules or config would allow this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, this is not a feature Subversion offers.