subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Software Subversion
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 16:45:05 GMT

On Feb 6, 2012, at 06:37, <support@avibras.com.br> <support@avibras.com.br> wrote:

> I need to know if the software is free Subversion on Windows 2003 and corporate use?
> And as the licensing and done? For machine or User?
> It has a sales representative in Brazil?

Subversion is free software, released (as of version 1.7) under the Apache license version
2.0. You can read the full text of the license here:

Because Subversion is free, there are no sales representatives. Go download and use the software.
Here are some links to download Windows versions of Subversion:

http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows

And although it's not listed on the above page, TortoiseSVN is a very popular Windows client
that you should probably try:

http://tortoisesvn.net/