subversion-users mailing list archives

From Johan Holmberg <holmb...@iar.se>
Subject Re: Strange diffs after rsync copying of working copy
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:04:54 GMT
On 02/03/2012 02:50 PM, Philip Martin wrote:

> I have now done some further experiments. I just issued commands like this:
>
>      $ svn status              # no modified files reported
> Subversion is not doing a full text comparison because the timestamps
> match.  So the difference that is present is not reported.

But this occurs right after a fresh "svn checkout". There can be no
differences.

To be really sure, I saved the file before/after my "touch + svn
status". The working copy file is identical before and after. But first
it is reported as unmodified and then as modified.

Seems like a bug.

/Johan Holmberg