subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Odd path name
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 01:52:37 GMT

On Nov 1, 2011, at 15:49, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> I'm seeing a nasty bug in several of the GUI front-end tools for subversion, and the
error messages from several involved a path containing:

> .../!svn/bc/12345/...
>
> where 12345 is one of the revisions involved.  The complaint is about the path not being
found, but I'm not clear on where it's coming from in the first place.  Neither "!svn" or
"bc" are currently or were ever part of the project in question.

The path is not odd at all; it's part of Subversion's internal workings. Why you're getting
an error with your clients, however, I don't know. What is the exact error message?