subversion-users mailing list archives

From Les Mikesell <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subversion questions
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 16:08:41 GMT
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Nrupen Kantamneni <npk@cypress.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the option.Is there any way to tell the tool to prompt the user whether he
needs to checkin (something like SVNAutoversioning prompt) instead of making it default?

I'm curious about this use case.  Is the DeltaV/WebDAV capability
present on many platforms where you can't run a subversion client?
And would you really use svn versioning on a single office document
where a more useful internal versioning/markup capability is already
available? Svn seems like a better fit for a project directory of
mostly-text files.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell@gmail.com