subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nrupen Kantamneni <...@cypress.com>
Subject RE: subversion questions
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:41:00 GMT
Thanks for the option.Is there any way to tell the tool to prompt the user whether he needs
to checkin (something like SVNAutoversioning prompt) instead of making it default?

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Martin [mailto:philip.martin@wandisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:53 PM
To: Nrupen Kantamneni
Cc: Ryan Schmidt; users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: subversion questions

Nrupen Kantamneni <npk@cypress.com> writes:

> Now from my mobile browser, I should be able to upload a document to
> the server after downloading the file and making changes. That would
> be more convenient for me to manage the files from where ever I am.
> Hope I am clear in clarifying my use model

Perhaps autoversioning:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.webdav.autoversioning.html

--
Philip

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information.
If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.