subversion-users mailing list archives

From David Chapman <dcchap...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Request for Subversion Server 1.5.3 binaries for AIX OS link
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:16:14 GMT
On 11/2/2011 12:58 AM, Sagade.Subodh@vodafone.com wrote:

> Thanks David.
>
> Can you please help me in locating link from where I can download
> binaries of  SVN server 1.7 for AIX OS.
>
> I wish to download  pure binaries (not the rpms nor any source
> code/packages to be compiled)
>
> Regards
>
> Subodh

(Please don't top-post; the convention for this list is bottom-posting.
Thanks.)

The RPMs are compiled and maintained by a volunteer who has not yet
compiled 1.7.1.  I don't know when that will occur; perhaps someone else
on this list will know.  I do not know of anyone else who has compiled
Subversion for AIX, and I don't know if you will find anyone who
supplies raw binaries only.

Compiling the source code is not terribly difficult; is there a reason
you don't want to try to compile it yourself?

--
     David Chapman         dcchapman@acm.org
     Chapman Consulting -- San Jose, CA