subversion-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bird <n...@jibbyjobby.co.uk>
Subject 1.7.1: E200033: database is locked, executing statement 'RELEASE s0'
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:11:23 GMT

   I can't find any reference online to this error code.  I am trying to do
a command line 'svn cp' of one file to a new name in the same directory:

$ svn cp 3.14.7.html 3.14.8.html
svn: E200033: database is locked, executing statement 'RELEASE   s0'

   This with a freshly upgraded (from 1.6.17-ish, using 1.7.1 not 1.7.0) WC.
  I think the issue stems from the fact that the WC is hosted on a Windows
XP box, and CIFS-mounted onto the CentOS 5 box that I am trying the
operation on (I have compiled 1.7.1 myself for CentOS 5).

   The WC is otherwise behaving fine (although I vaguely recall another
Linux op. that gave me a similar lock error;  I resorted to finishing on
Windows).

   The same 'svn cp' works OK issued on the Windows side (using
TortoiseSVN's command-line exes).

   Is there anything I can do to track this down?

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature