subversion-users mailing list archives

From Alex Hartner <ahart...@Thunderhead.com>
Subject Error during cleanup
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 03:54:32 GMT
I did an updated via the command line utility and encountered a problem.

C:\Source\trunk>svn update "C:\Source\trunk"
Updating '.':
U .....
U .....
svn: E235000: In file 'C:\SVN-1.7.0\src-1.7.0\subversion\libsvn_wc\workqueue.c' line 672:
assertion failed (checksum != NULL)

I then tried to do an update via TortoiseSVN but was advised that I needed to clean first.

During the cleanup operation I got the following error:

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.0\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\workqueue.c'
line 672: assertion failed (checksum != NULL)
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Alex Hartner

Enterprise Architect

[http://thunderhead.com/email_signature/images/Thunderhead-logo.png]    [http://thunderhead.com/email_signature/images/make-every-communication-count.png]
     [http://thunderhead.com/email_signature/images/triangles.png]

+44 20 8238 7423

ahartner@Thunderhead.com<mailto:ahartner@Thunderhead.com>

www.thunderhead.com<http://www.thunderhead.com>

The Forrester Wave™ Document Output for Customer Communications, Q3 2011 recognizes Thunderhead
as leader in multi-channel support

[http://thunderhead.com/email_signature/images/linkedin.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/25033/Thunderhead>
[http://thunderhead.com/email_signature/images/twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/Thunderheadon>
[http://thunderhead.com/email_signature/images/rss.png] <http://www.thunderhead.com/rss/rss.php>