I have a mirror that is synced using svnsync from the master server.
The master server was updated to 1.7.1 yesterday, the mirror was updated to 1.7 last week.
I had a few good syncs occur yesterday after the master was updated.
The mirror locked up last night and was rebooted this morning.
Since then, I get the following error when svnsync is attempted:
svnsync: E175002: DAV request failed; it's possible that the repository's pre-revprop-change hook either failed or is non-existent
svnsync: E175008: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged
svnsync: E175002: Error setting property 'sync-lock':
Serialized hash missing terminator

(Both mirror and master are running on Windows)