subversion-users mailing list archives

From James Moore <jmo...@policytech.com>
Subject Error attempting to commit changes.
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:23:19 GMT

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.0\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
line 9465: assertion failed (work_presence == svn_wc__db_status_normal ||
work_presence == svn_wc__db_status_not_present || work_presence ==
svn_wc__db_status_base_deleted)

As much information as possible:
On Monday, 17-Oct-2011, I upgraded to 1.7.0 (64bit) on my client machine.  Our server is still
on 1.5.??  It asked me to clean/upgrade my local database and I did.  I can update and updates
are received without incident.  I have even committed code since Monday, once or twice.  I
have had no conflicts.  I DID have files pending when I upgraded to 1.7.0.  Those files are
still pending (we're going to make a branch before I can commit those).  However, I have modified
other files and am now attempting to commit them when I get this error as the program is attempting
to build the file list to show which files have been modified.

What I've done: I've rebooted my machine - result: no change.
Let me know what I can do to help find a solution to this.  Thanks!

-James