subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Problem when commiting with svnmirrors
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:50:44 GMT
Guten Tag yasith tharindu,
am Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011 um 14:35 schrieben Sie:

> We have configured svn mirrors and when there are some big commits passing
> through secondary servers to the master, some times gives following error.
> Mirror is configured as following diagram[1]. Is there a solution for this?

Are you really sure that you use svnsync that way? Normally
svnsync-mirros must be read only du to conflicting version
generations. In your case a big local commit would intefere with a
public commit and the time it needs to get the local commit to the
main repo and the newly public commit to the mirror.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow