subversion-users mailing list archives

From Davor Barcan <davor.bar...@markit.com>
Subject assertion failed
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:51:59 GMT
During an update I received the following error:

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.0\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\update_editor.c'
line 2898: assertion failed (status != svn_wc__db_status_normal)

I did not see that error was reported previously on the mailing list archives, so I am reporting
this as requested by the error message.

This e-mail, including accompanying communications and attachments, is strictly confidential
and only for the intended recipient. Any retention, use or disclosure not expressly authorised
by Markit is prohibited. This email is subject to all waivers and other terms at the following
link: http://www.markit.com/en/about/legal/email-disclaimer.page

Please visit http://www.markit.com/en/about/contact/contact-us.page? for contact information
on our offices worldwide.