subversion-users mailing list archives

From Robert-Jean Denault <Robert-jean.Dena...@telus.com>
Subject Error during svnadmin load (svnadmin: E125005: Cannot accept non-LF line endings in 'svn:log' property)
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:24:29 GMT
I am upgrading our SVN repository from version 1.6.3 (r38063) to version 1.7.0 (r1176462).

I am using svnadmin dump (1.6.3), and svnadmin load (1.7.0)  to upgrade the contents of the
repository, and have run into the following issue.  The load operation fails with the following
message

svnadmin: E125005: Invalid property value found in dumpstream; consider repairing the source
or using --bypass-prop-validation while loading.
svnadmin: E125005: Cannot accept non-LF line endings in 'svn:log' property

I can load the repository contents using the --bypass-prop-validation.  If I create a new
 dump of this new version 1.7 repository, and attempt to reload it using version 1.7  of svnadmin
I get the same error.

Regards,

Robert Denault.