subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Gross, Joseph S" <joseph.s.gr...@intel.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 00:44:50 GMT
Hi,

Encountered the following error. I had used a switch to move a large folder of data from a
time-indexed area to an archive area. After the switch, it seemed as though the data did not
move correctly, so I did a cleanup. In the time-indexed area I then saw some conflicted tree
issues, and tried to look at the "edit conflict" dialogue. It gave options: "keep the directory
from the repository" and "mark the conflict as resolved" since I assumed that the data was
lost (I didn't get anything to move into the archive area) I tried keep directory from repository
and got this error.

-Joe

[cid:image001.png@01CC933D.CBA0C160]