subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: how to compare an exported file (or set of files) against the repository?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:25:45 GMT
Guten Tag Mertens, Bram,
am Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011 um 14:49 schrieben Sie:

> I would like to find out: a) what revision these files are from

You can't, even with comparing checksums or stuff like that you would
only get any revisions where the files are the same. But you can't
tell when the files were exported among your revisions.

> b) what changes have been made to it that may not be in the repository?

Check out a working copy and copy the files over.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow