subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Herring" <bill.herr...@rock7mobile.com>
Subject How to undo a switch?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 14:39:40 GMT
Hello,
I selected a file and chose ‘switch to’ a tag recently used to tag a release of my complete
project. I mistakenly assumed that in doing so I would just switch the particular file to
the version in the tagged release. However instead the result was that my file was converted
into a folder of the same name which contained all the files/directories of the aforementioned
tagged project. I just cannot find a way to reverse this, retrieve the correct version of
my file, and keep SVN happy at the same time.

Appreciate any help.

Bill Herring
Yellowbrick Tracking.