subversion-users mailing list archives

From Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>
Subject Re: ^M Appends to every line?
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 05:24:25 GMT
On 2/24/2011 8:02 AM, Christopher D Haakinson wrote:
> OK, so I've been testing out the svn:eol-style prop and it appears to
> work, but it seems like an awful lot of work for such a simple issue.
>
> Is there something server-side I can setup to ensure that all files
> contain the correct eol style?

As others have said, you can use a pre-commit script to check the files.

If you have a number of files already checked in that you want to update
their properties, you can use the svn_apply_autoprops.py script that I
wrote a while back on a working copy to fix up everything in one commit:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn_apply_autoprops.py

Regards,
Blair