subversion-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bird <n...@jibbyjobby.co.uk>
Subject Re: Checkout really slow in Windows with lots of files in one directory
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:59:09 GMT
Around about 01/02/11 15:36, Neil Bird typed ...
> I've had no response from the email I sent him privately, so I may try that
> myself, and maybe then raise a ticket (or whatever system they use) to ask
> for the backport if it works.

   My bad, I just found Thunderbird has mis-threaded his reply.  He never
tried it as they were using a workaround.

   I'll give it a bash myself, as our workaround is still sucking in 7+ minutes.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature