subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Subversion keeps recreating my repositories
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:35:29 GMT

On Feb 28, 2011, at 12:49, Jordan Spivack wrote:

> I think I'm on the verge of going crazy. Whenever I try to delete a Subversion repository
(including the subfolders or the containing folder itself), Linux keeps recreating the folder
and the repository. How can I delete the repositories for good and basically start over?

Subversion has no capability to magically respawn killed repositories, and in fact no command
to delete a repository; to do so, you just use your operating system's directory deletion
command to delete the repository directory.