subversion-users mailing list archives

From Vipin B <vipi...@tcs.com>
Subject Subversion - Hook
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:31:22 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

 There is a specific requirement in our project that the tags used in JSP should be same(Case-Sensitive)
as defined in
 struts-tags.tld file. E.g. If we use <Input> tag with capital 'i', our weblogic server
will run that JSP page but in
 Struts-tags.tld file this tag is defined as <input> with small 'i'. I want to develop
a SVN pre-commit hook to avoid
 such ambiguity. User should able to commit the file only when he/she is using <input>
with small 'i' only as it is
 mentioned in .tld file.

 We are running our application on Apache Tomcat server and we are using Struts2.0 framework.
This is the property of
 server that it will read exact match of the JSP tag as defined in struts tag library. Previously,
our application
 was on Weblogic9.2 and that server bypassed this tag check. Now, we are migratig our application
on Tomcat thats why
 I want a hook so that user can't commit there files having this case mismatch issue. Thanks

Kindly, help

Regards,
Vipin Bansal
Tata Consultancy Services