subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: inlcuding a banner in Subversion URL
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 07:06:43 GMT

On Jan 10, 2011, at 20:38, Ramesh Nadupalli wrote:

> I would like to have banner set for a subversion URL, can someone guide how this can
be accomplished?

Do you mean that you would like to customize the way that Subversion displays pages when someone
access a repository's URL in a web browser? If so, you can do that by providing custom XSLT
and CSS files. Use the directive "SVNIndexXSLT /path/to/svnindex.xsl" in your httpd.conf.
Sample XSLT and CSS files are provided as part of the Subversion source distribution, or here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/xslt/