subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I can not browsing a subversion webpage
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:19:23 GMT
On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Daniela Rivas <drivas@infocentro.gob.ve> wrote:
> Well, I think, I am trying to configure WebDav to see the files in the
> repositories properly and not as a plain text, so If I have and html file I
> could see the execution and not the plain text with the tags.

mod_dav, which is what WebDAV on Apache uses, is not equal to
mod_dav_svn, which provides Subversion repository access on top of the
WebDAV protocol, . Set it up as a different URL with a different
configuraiton, based on "Location" or "Alias", or with another
configuration to separate the two functions.

This *can* work to allow you to access a repository via Subversion or
even directly with WebDAV for content editing and logging of changes,
and viewing the active webpage by a separate means. I've in fact tone
this, but it's fairly tricky to get just right.