subversion-users mailing list archives

From <sourav.s...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: SVN Subversion- object level checkout
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:15:36 GMT
Hi Arwin,

We are not able to checkout the .pbl  We can check out only the folders and object level checkout
is not possible as of now for us. So I wish to know if there is any other way through which
we can checkout the .pbl files.

Sourav Roy
Wipro Technologies

________________________________

From: Arwin Arni [mailto:arwin@collab.net]
Sent: Wed 1/12/2011 5:38 PM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN Subversion- object level checkout

If I understand correctly, you have a ".pbl" file in your repository and wish to checkout
a part of it(?).

As far as subversion is concerned, the .pbl file inside your repository is a single file.
Even if you have a tool to parse the .pbl file, you will have to checkout the entire file
and pipe it to the tool. There is no shortcut here.

-Arwin Arni