subversion-users mailing list archives

From fuzzy_4711 <fuzzy_4...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: 301 with mod_dav / https
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:24:06 GMT

static files located in /home/svn (the Alias directive and the<Directory /home/svn>
 section) and also that you want it to serve /svn as a collection of Subversion repositories
(the<Location /svn>  block); use only one or the other, depending on what you want (probably
you want the<Location /svn>  block only).
>> unfortunalty that doesn't solve my case, I'am still facing the "301" pb
>> There is no <Directory> directive in my case, here's what I have:
>>
>> Alias /disi /var/svn/disi
>> <Location /disi>
>>                DAV svn
>>                SVNParentPath /var/svn/disi
> [snip]
>
> The Directory block wasn't the problem; it was merely unnecessary. The problem is the
Alias directive. Remove the line:

> Alias /disi /var/svn/disi

How could I know what you would suggest :-)
Sometimes this is fun and sometimes this is frustrating. I am not new to
this, but I was searching for hours before I asked and didnt get it
running. I hate that...
-fuz