subversion-users mailing list archives

From Jehan PROCACCIA <Jehan.Procac...@it-sudparis.eu>
Subject Re: 301 with mod_dav / https
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:12:38 GMT
Le 12/01/2011 15:05, fuzzy_4711 a écrit :
>> Remove the lines:
>>
>>         Alias /svn "/home/svn"
>>         <Directory /home/svn>
>>                 AllowOverride all
>>         </Directory>
>>
>> Apache is confused because you have told it you want it to serve /svn as static files
located in /home/svn (the Alias directive and the<Directory /home/svn>  section) and
also that you want it to serve /svn as a collection of Subversion repositories (the<Location
/svn>  block); use only one or the other, depending on what you want (probably you want
the<Location /svn>  block only).

> Ryan,
> one shot, one hit. I am impressed.
> Thanks so much for your help.
>
> -fuz
unfortunalty that doesn't solve my case, I'am still facing the "301" pb
There is no <Directory> directive in my case, here's what I have:

Alias /disi /var/svn/disi
<Location /disi>
                 DAV svn
                 SVNParentPath /var/svn/disi
                 AuthzSVNAccessFile /var/svn/disi/access
                 #File based user auth
                 AuthType Basic
                 AuthName "TMSP: Login with user id"
                 AuthBasicProvider file ldap
                 AuthUserFile /var/svn/disi/pass
                 #AuthzUserAuthoritative off
                 AuthLDAPURL
"ldap://ldap.int-evry.fr:389/ou=People,dc=int_evry,dc=fr?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)"
                 AuthzLDAPAuthoritative Off
                 Require valid-user
</Location>

what's wrong here ?