subversion-users mailing list archives

From Les Mikesell <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I can not browsing a subversion webpage
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:47:14 GMT
On 1/10/2011 4:06 PM, Daniela Rivas wrote:
> Well, I think, I am trying to configure WebDav to see the files in the
> repositories properly and not as a plain text, so If I have and html
> file I could see the execution and not the plain text with the tags.
>
> I don't know if the problem is in the virtual host or in the module
> dav_svn.conf
>
> I have tried a lot ot of configurations and now i am more confused than
> before.
>
> Any help,please

It's not supposed to work that way.  It is intended to be used as the
target of a subversion client for subversion operations (check out,
commit, update, etc.).   You don't use the repository directly like you
do unversioned copies of the files.  If the content under version
control is a web site, check out/update a working copy elsewhere under a
directory handled by a web server.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@gmail.com