subversion-users mailing list archives

From "SUMNER Andrew" <Andrew.SUM...@customs.govt.nz>
Subject RE: Merge Failing
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:03:50 GMT
Solved!

It turned out to be the way I created the branch.  I had taken a copy of
the trunk folder in windows explorer and in the copy done a branch and
switch.  It was in this copy that that merge was failing.

I created a brand new folder and did a svn checkout on the branch.
Merge worked beautifully after that.

Thanks
  Andrew

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and/or sensitive. It is intended
for the addressee only and is not necessarily the official view or communication of the New
Zealand Customs Service. If you are not the intended recipient you are asked to not disclose,
copy, or make use of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this e-mail
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.