subversion-users mailing list archives

From JamieEchlin <jamie.ech...@credit-suisse.com>
Subject Re: annotate/log mergeinfo
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:03:41 GMT

Kylo Ginsberg-2 wrote:

> Does anyone have a script that will annotate and/or log mergeinfo.  I.e.
> I'd
> like to:
> * see all the log entries that modified svn:mergeinfo for a given node
> (file
> or directory)
> * annotate the svn:mergeinfo for a given node, so I can see what
> author/rev
> was responsible for each line

As far as I know "svn log --with-revprop svn:mergeinfo --xml ." should do
that but doesn't.

Therefore you need to write a script to walk the log entries on the branch,
and compare with the predecessor. I think here are a few of these about, but
I wrote my own,  http://old.nabble.com/file/p30642064/ShowRevProps.groovy
ShowRevProps.groovy ... maybe this will help you.

jamie