subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/bc/20890'
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 02:48:34 GMT
On Jan 5, 2011, at 08:18, zhangfan wrote:

>          I am using svn1.6.3. I put all source code and documents of our team into one
repo. It works great for two years until last month. Now when I run ‘svn log http://192.168.0.3:907/svn’
(where 192.168.0.3 is our server’s address), svn returns ‘svn: REPORT request failed on
'/svn/!svn/bc/20890' after returned some log information.

You say it does return some log information, but not all of it? Sounds like maybe a corrupted
revision in the repository. You could try running "svnadmin verify". There are also some other
tools you could run depending on whether it's a BDB or FSFS repository.