subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Nadupalli" <nadupalliram...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: including a banner in Subversion URL
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:34:48 GMT
Thanks Ryan. I am an administrator,  wants to use this feature to notify
users about the upcoming outages, repository movements etc...

Any pointers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Schmidt [mailto:subversion-2011a@ryandesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:07 AM
To: Ramesh Nadupalli
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: inlcuding a banner in Subversion URL

On Jan 10, 2011, at 20:38, Ramesh Nadupalli wrote:

> I would like to have banner set for a subversion URL, can someone guide
how this can be accomplished?

Do you mean that you would like to customize the way that Subversion
displays pages when someone access a repository's URL in a web browser? If
so, you can do that by providing custom XSLT and CSS files. Use the
directive "SVNIndexXSLT /path/to/svnindex.xsl" in your httpd.conf. Sample
XSLT and CSS files are provided as part of the Subversion source
distribution, or here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/xslt/