subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Moore" <r...@zuken.co.uk>
Subject RE: SVN Import Hang
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:57:46 GMT
Hi Stefan,

thanks for your reply, I did as you suggested and installed the following
version of the client:-

Subversion command-line client, version 1.6.15-SlikSvn-tag-1.6.15@1050396-X64

It still hangs at the same file on import, any other ideas on what I can do?

Thanks again.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Sperling [mailto:stsp@elego.de]
Sent: 13 January 2011 13:35
To: Rob Moore
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN Import Hang

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 01:18:12PM -0000, Rob Moore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Subversion command-line client, version
> 1.6.12-SlikSvn-tag-1.6.12@956972-X6,

Can you please upgrade to see if the problem persists?

This version of sliksvn has known problems.
See http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2010-09/0065.shtml

The symptoms of your problem are different from other reports we've
received about this version of sliksvn. However it would be
good to rule out this factor.

Stefan

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses. The service is powered by MessageLabs.