subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Roughan <rough...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing lightweight client over http. Where to start?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:47:30 GMT
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Ryan Schmidt <
subversion-2010d@ryandesign.com> wrote:

> What is this mysterious environment you have where Subversion does not
> already run?

Apple IIgs with a 1Mz 65816 processor (or faster with accelerators and
emulators).
Yes there is a C compiler, but abysmal performance is likely to be an issue.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> That depends on what you want that client to do....

I don't intend to fully implement all functionality. I want to be able to
checkout and commit.

I will look into WebDav support a bit more. I've read a few more webdav
notes and found the references to RFCs.

Thanks,
Andrew