subversion-users mailing list archives

From 肖晗 <xiaohan2...@gmail.com>
Subject some confusion about subversion
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 16:23:57 GMT
I am just new to subversion and encountered some confusion.
I have set up a svn server on my ubuntu/linux.
After creating an account called "test" under /var/svn(using svnadmin create
/var/svn/test), I checked out the repository under "/home" directory.
And all these went smoothly until when I tried to add some new files to the
repository....

When I added some files using "svn add *filename" *and checked the files in
the repository(/var/svn/test), I didn't find any filename that matched the
files I have just added.

So I wonder where my uploaded file goes.