subversion-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: AW: German console output
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:06:30 GMT
Hallo!

Am 21. Oktober 2010 16:01 schrieb Thorsten Schöning <tschoening@am-soft.de>:

> The point is, that people like me, or maybe just me at all ;-), would
> really appreciate an (semi-?)official download source where I can just
> download win32 binaries with all parts of Subversion, without overhead
> like Apache and ViewVC.

I haven't checked, but can't you deselect Apache and/or ViewVC
during installation? If so, then I don't get what the fuss is about -
just the download size? Is it 1990? ;) I mean, really, who cares
about the size of a download (on the user side - I do understand
that a "provider" very much might care about the download size,
as they might have to pay for every byte which is downloaded
by a user)?

Cheers,

Alexander
--