subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Sperling <s...@elego.de>
Subject Re: crash dump in merge
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:25:35 GMT
See http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2010-09/0065.shtml

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 01:56:32PM +0200, Franz Weiss | ecofinance wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I had a crash dump while merging changes from trunk to a branch. There where one added
file and one changed file in trunk.
> My steps:
>

> 1.       Root directory of my branch is 'd:\develop\its\p10\src'
>
> 2.       Go to subdirectory 'bg\src\stat\10'
>
> 3.       Merge command:
> svn merge http://svn/svn/its/trunk/classic/bg/src/stat/10
>
> This gave me the following messages:
>
> d:\develop\its\p10\src\bg\src\stat\10>svn merge http://svn/svn/its/trunk/classic/bg/src/stat/10
> -- Zusammenführen von r1286 bis r1292 in ».«:
> U    main.rul
> A    cbgstat.cmd
> This application has halted due to an unexpected error.
> A crash report and minidump file were saved to disk, you can find them here:
> C:\Users\frw\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20101004134347.log
> C:\Users\frw\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20101004134347.dmp
> Please send the log file to users@subversion.apache.org to help us analyse
> and solve this problem.
>
> d:\develop\its\p10\src\bg\src\stat\10>svn status
>   L     .
> M       main.rul
> A  +    cbgstat.cmd
>
> It's funny, but the changes where merged successfully (I've checked content). Only had
to 'svn cleanup'.
> The crash is reproducible.
>
> Kind regards
> --
> Franz Weiss
> Senior Software Engineer / Architecture & Performance
>
> ecofinance Finanzsoftware & Consulting GmbH
> Arche Noah 11, 8020 Graz, Austria, +43/(0)316/908030
>
> www.ecofinance.com<http://www.ecofinance.com>
>
> Managing Directors: Peter Haberler, Willibald Rieder, Dr. Karlheinz Schloegl Commercial
Register: FN 163286b, Graz

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by
mistake) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any form of disclosure,
reproduction, distribution by the unintended addressee is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Although we make use of up-to-date anti-virus software, we cannot accept any responsibility
for damage caused by viruses, worms and the like through our e-mails.

--
Sent from my heart.