subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Loritsch, Berin" <blorit...@dtri.net>
Subject RE: SSL Error when trying to connect to svn via https
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:51:51 GMT

> So I guess the problem is this specific client certificate
> though I still do not know what specifically.

Try using that cert on one of the machines with the 0.9.8g openSSL to
verify if it is that cert.  You'll have to make sure you have both the
private and public key to do the authentication--but you know this
already.

If it's the cert, then you'll probably have to generate a new cert
request and get it signed again.  Hopefully the machine used to issue
the certs does not have an even newer version of OpenSSL (they did
finally go 1.0).

If it's not the cert, and it's the version of the OpenSSL libraries then
you'll have to report a formal bug report with all the libraries linked,
etc.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may
contain proprietary and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the person or entity
to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.