subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: AW: German console output
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:05:08 GMT
Guten Tag Mark Phippard,
am Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2010 um 16:50 schrieben Sie:

> We have no plans to support svnserve in CollabNet Subversion Edge.
> This is clearly listed in the posted information for the product.

Edge was just an example why I thought that download size didn't
matter in your decision to not provide e.g. BDB etc. I don't use edge,
what I need, and thought you don't provide anymore, is something
like "CollabNet Subversion Server and Client v1.6.13 (for Windows)".

Sorry for misleading the discussion.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow