subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bastien Semene <bsem...@cyanide-studio.com>
Subject Re: changing svn:externals value in the pre-revprop-change hook
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:26:39 GMT
  Oh, I think we have a big design problem.

I've seen that we can use relative paths but didn't find a solution with
them as we have a vhost (apache provider) for each repo.

We should have instead 1 vhost for all our repos.
This is not a "breaking things" problem for users as we can add a
general vhost for the externals, waiting for users to smoothly move to
this vhost.

Thank you for the advice. We have work now !

--
Bastien Semene
Administrateur Réseau&  Système

Cyanide Studio - FRANCE