subversion-users mailing list archives

From Johan Corveleyn <jcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Returning problem: Some folders/files in working don't get updated anymore.
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:16:19 GMT
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Mark Phippard <markphip@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Johan Corveleyn <jcorvel@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> In IntelliJ IDEA there's a bug that, if you create a new package, and
>> you answer "yes" in the dialog which asks you if you want to add it to
>> version control immediately, it's added with depth empty (so as a
>> workaround, you should answer no, and add it afterwards). See
>> http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/IDEA-26607.
>>
>> But since you talk about subclipse, I assume you're using Eclipse, so
>> that's probably not it ...
>
> That is not an IntelliJ bug, it is a Subversion bug and was fixed in
> SVN 1.6.2.  Many GUI clients, including Subclipse and TortoiseSVN were
> impacted by it.

Ah yes, I see. I must have missed that.

Just to confirm: IntelliJ IDEA 8.1.4 and up to the latest 9.x versions
all use svnkit 1.3.0, which is based on svn 1.6.2. Maybe IDEA users
(and others) can resolve this by replacing the included svnkit (in the
svn4idea plugin) with the latest stable svnkit version, 1.3.2, which
is based on svn 1.6.6.

--
Johan