subversion-users mailing list archives

From Giulio Troccoli <Giulio.Trocc...@uk.linedata.com>
Subject RE: LDAP Group Configuration in AuthzSVNAccessFile
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:02:17 GMT
> Thank you for your help but I think you may have
> misunderstood my question.
> In your previous email where you showed the content of your
> AuthzSVNAccessFile file as.  What I am looking for is to be
> able to is where you say
>
> [groups]
> developers = Giulio Troccoli, Harpal Panesar
>
> I want to be able to say
> developers = CN=*****,OU=Security Groups,... A group I have
> defined in LDAP.
>
> The groups and user permissions are already defined for other
> applications and services and I do not want to have to manage
> them in LDAP and SVN.  Know of any way of doing that?

Yes, sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant "group" as in "a group in the access
file", like the developers group I have.

No, I don't think it's possible. The only way I can think of is the script that Stefan already
suggested.

Giulio

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447