subversion-users mailing list archives: March 2010

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Giulio Troccoli Update failed with "is not a working copy" message on externals Wed, 03 Mar, 10:14
Pete Hatton Re: thrash emails from admin -- was: Fwd: Notice about your recent message to users@subversion.tigris.org Wed, 03 Mar, 10:15
Mariusz Droździel Re: Broken Revision in FSFS Repo Wed, 03 Mar, 10:17
Olivier Sannier Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 10:27
Bojan Resnik Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 10:31
Jon Foster RE: thrash emails from admin -- was: Fwd: Notice about your recentmessage to users@subversion.tigris.org Wed, 03 Mar, 10:33
Cooke, Mark RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 10:40
Troy Simpson RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 10:46
Mariusz Droździel Re: Broken Revision in FSFS Repo Wed, 03 Mar, 11:06
Stein Somers Re: thrash emails from admin -- was: Fwd: Notice about your recentmessage to users@subversion.tigris.org Wed, 03 Mar, 11:21
Andy Levy Re: Update failed with "is not a working copy" message on externals Wed, 03 Mar, 11:30
Ludwig Hügelschäfer Re: thrash emails from admin -- was: Fwd: Notice about your recentmessage to users@subversion.tigris.org Wed, 03 Mar, 11:50
Giulio Troccoli RE: Update failed with "is not a working copy" message on externals Wed, 03 Mar, 11:52
Pete Hatton Re: thrash emails from admin -- was: Fwd: Notice about your recentmessage to users@subversion.tigris.org Wed, 03 Mar, 12:04
Jan Hendrik Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 12:27
sNop Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 12:38
Johan Corveleyn Re: Update failed with "is not a working copy" message on externals Wed, 03 Mar, 12:59
Giulio Troccoli RE: Update failed with "is not a working copy" message on externals Wed, 03 Mar, 13:24
Geoff Rowell RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 13:48
Mariusz Droździel Re: Broken Revision in FSFS Repo Wed, 03 Mar, 14:19
Olivier Sannier Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 14:21
Mark Phippard Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 14:26
Janus Weil missing error messages Wed, 03 Mar, 15:06
Oliver Specht Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 15:09
Larry Shatzer, Jr. Re: Programming a Watcher File Wed, 03 Mar, 15:09
Ryan Schmidt Re: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 15:18
Konstantin Kolinko Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 15:25
Mariusz Droździel SVN Server Best Practices? Wed, 03 Mar, 15:31
Mark Phippard Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 15:55
Stefan Sperling Re: missing error messages Wed, 03 Mar, 16:08
Konstantin Kolinko Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 16:13
Stein Somers Re: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 16:31
Ryan Schmidt Re: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 16:32
Philipp Leusmann Re: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 16:40
Oliver Specht Re: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 16:41
David Weintraub Re: Programming a Watcher File Wed, 03 Mar, 17:00
Bob Archer RE: Programming a Watcher File Wed, 03 Mar, 17:06
David Weintraub Re: Programming a Watcher File Wed, 03 Mar, 17:06
David Weintraub Re: Programming a Watcher File Wed, 03 Mar, 17:12
B Smith-Mannschott Re: SVN Server Best Practices? Wed, 03 Mar, 17:14
Les Mikesell Re: Programming a Watcher File Wed, 03 Mar, 17:20
Stein Somers Re: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 17:46
Kyle Joe-CNST08 Issue using SVN Perl bindings on Ubuntu 9.10 - TypeError Wed, 03 Mar, 18:10
Geoff Rowell RE: Check Client Version in hook Wed, 03 Mar, 18:27
Craig Thayer Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Wed, 03 Mar, 20:15
David Darj Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 20:28
David Darj Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 20:34
Reid Priedhorsky "svn log" via svnserve is letting me see things it shouldn't, but "svn ls" works as I expect Wed, 03 Mar, 21:01
Olivier Sannier Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 21:10
Stefan Sperling Re: "svn log" via svnserve is letting me see things it shouldn't, but "svn ls" works as I expect Wed, 03 Mar, 21:14
Bob Archer RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 21:15
Alexey Neyman Re: "svn log" via svnserve is letting me see things it shouldn't, but "svn ls" works as I expect Wed, 03 Mar, 21:24
kmra...@rockwellcollins.com RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 22:29
Bob Archer RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 22:42
eg Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 22:44
kmra...@rockwellcollins.com RE: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 23:28
Mark Phippard Re: Tigris binary packages for Windows Wed, 03 Mar, 23:33
Alexey Neyman How to use txdelta_window? Thu, 04 Mar, 01:34
Steven Roussey Re: How to recover from "Found malformed header in revision file"? Thu, 04 Mar, 02:24
David Weintraub Re: Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Thu, 04 Mar, 03:56
Mariusz Droździel Re: How to recover from "Found malformed header in revision file"? Thu, 04 Mar, 05:56
Leszek Szarlej Subversion Thu, 04 Mar, 10:03
Stefan Sperling Re: Subversion Thu, 04 Mar, 10:38
Hussein Baghdadi SVN error: (501 Not Implemented) while creating dir Thu, 04 Mar, 11:33
sandy k svn load error Thu, 04 Mar, 11:51
Stefan Sperling Re: Subversion Thu, 04 Mar, 12:21
Lieven Govaerts Re: SVN error: (501 Not Implemented) while creating dir Thu, 04 Mar, 12:46
Oliver Marshall SVN and bug reporting tools Thu, 04 Mar, 13:13
Alan Brogan Could not un- and re- link ~/.subversion/config Thu, 04 Mar, 13:13
Jon Foster RE: "svn log" via svnserve is letting me see things it shouldn't, but "svn ls" works as I expect Thu, 04 Mar, 13:14
Andy Levy Re: SVN and bug reporting tools Thu, 04 Mar, 13:18
Stefan Sperling Re: "svn log" via svnserve is letting me see things it shouldn't, but "svn ls" works as I expect Thu, 04 Mar, 13:44
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: SVN and bug reporting tools Thu, 04 Mar, 13:56
Andrey Repin Re: Programming a Watcher File Thu, 04 Mar, 14:43
Tyler Roscoe Re: Could not un- and re- link ~/.subversion/config Thu, 04 Mar, 15:38
Erik Andersson Re: Could not un- and re- link ~/.subversion/config Thu, 04 Mar, 15:45
Reid Priedhorsky Re: "svn log" via svnserve is letting me see things it shouldn't, but "svn ls" works as I expect Thu, 04 Mar, 15:52
Craig Thayer RE: Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Thu, 04 Mar, 17:20
Alexey Neyman Re: Could not un- and re- link ~/.subversion/config Thu, 04 Mar, 17:57
Chris Shelton Re: Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Thu, 04 Mar, 18:13
David Weintraub Re: Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Thu, 04 Mar, 18:22
Kris Deugau Re: Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Thu, 04 Mar, 18:28
Craig Thayer RE: Perl can't find my libraries when run via the subversion post-commit script Thu, 04 Mar, 19:10
CoolBreeze Merge question Thu, 04 Mar, 19:29
Tyler Roscoe Re: Merge question Thu, 04 Mar, 19:33
Bob Archer RE: Merge question Thu, 04 Mar, 19:49
Abhijeeth Tulasi Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 19:57
Bob Archer RE: Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 20:21
Alexey Neyman Re: How to use txdelta_window? Thu, 04 Mar, 20:26
Mark Phippard Re: Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 20:28
Bob Archer RE: Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 20:33
Mark Phippard Re: Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 20:40
Abhijeeth Tulasi Re: Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 20:41
Bob Archer RE: Hi .. Doc on Subversion integration with Oracle SQL Developer .. Regards, Abhi Thu, 04 Mar, 20:44
Tyler Roscoe Re: Merge question Thu, 04 Mar, 21:02
Brad Heide SVN Bug? mergeinfo being stamped on wrong files Thu, 04 Mar, 21:27
larry carleton svn export lists inaccessible files Thu, 04 Mar, 22:56
Bob Archer RE: svn export lists inaccessible files Thu, 04 Mar, 23:10
Králik Barnabás Empty username in repo Thu, 04 Mar, 23:54
An Me Doubts Fri, 05 Mar, 05:29
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 202126
Dec 202037
Nov 202019