subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: "svnlook pl --revprop" does not work on transactions?
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:27:03 GMT
Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> Did I miss something in the original problem description?  Is that precisely
>> what is being attempted here and yet it's not working?
>
> That is my understanding:
>
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 22:15 -0800, Alexey Neyman wrote:
>> It seems that I encountered a bug in 'svnlook pl --revprop': it fails with
>> the following message:
>>
>> $ svnlook pl --revprop -t 10547-86b /svn/test-svn
>> svnlook: Invalid revision number '-1'
>
> I can replicate this error message with svn 1.6.9 on Mac OS X. "svnlook
> pl -t" works fine, but "svnlook pl --revprop -t" complains that revision number
> '-1' is invalid, though I specified a correct in-progress transaction number.

Okay -- sorry for the noise, then.  That was my fault for not parsing the
conversation correctly.

Yes, this I believe this is a bug.  (I'll even grant that using an option
named "--revprops" does nothing for the illusion that revisions aren't
really just "special transactions".)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>