subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Kutter, Martin" <martin.kut...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Broken Revision in FSFS Repo
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:42:01 GMT
> Mariusz Dro┼║dziel wrote:
> After some time it turned out, that there are few revisions in our
> repository, which are broken, probably on the filesystem level.
>
> % svnadmin verify /storage/svn
> [...]
> * Verified revision 1025.
> * Verified revision 1026.
> svnadmin: Decompression of svndiff data failed

This sounds a bit like our issue discussed in thread
"Corrupted FSFS commit" just a few days ago on this list.

We managed to create a copy of the repository without the corrupted
files using path-based authorization and svnsync.

However, I'm a bit concerned about the issue arising again: Is there
some error in svn which allows for corrupted FSFS revisions to
enter into the repository?

Regards,

Martin